The safety and health of our patients, community and staff at Diagnostic Radiology Associates (DRA) are very important to us at all times especially during the current outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. Therefore, we are taking the following precautions and evaluating them daily in order to assure they comply with CDC and government regulations.
1) DRA hours of operation will be Monday thru Friday from 8:30am to 5pm until further notice.
2) DRA will not be accepting any walk-in patients. Please call our office at 203-756-8911 in order to be prescreened prior to booking an appointment or entering our office.
3) Signs have been placed at all our patient entrances asking patients to return to their car and please call the office if they answer yes to any of the following questions: Do you have a fever, cough or respiratory issue? Have you traveled in the last two weeks? Have you been in direct close contact with a person confirmed with COVID-19?
4) DRA will be rescheduling all of its screening exams such as mammograms, breast ultrasounds and low dose CT scans of the lung until after May 11, 2020. This date is subject to change.
5) We have made every effort to practice social distancing in the waiting room by modifying our appointment schedule. Once checked in you can choose to wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready to take you in for your exam.
6) We have increased the frequency of office cleaning and disinfecting of all our patient and staff areas.
DRA wants to assure our patients, community and staff that we are doing our best to help eliminate the spread of COVID 19 virus by following all the CDC and state guidelines in order to continue to provide the safest and highest quality care.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
Diagnostic Radiology Associates has been part of the Greater Waterbury health care community since 1974. You can entrust your care to one of the most respected and experienced radiology groups in the state. In choosing DRA you can be assured that your images will be interpreted by highly qualified physicians with a reputation for excellence.
Our physicians are American College of Radiology certified and have trained at premier universities throughout the country. Several maintain clinical faculty positions at Yale School of Medicine. Our physicians have received Fellowship training in MRI, CT, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, Ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine. At DRA we are committed to quality patient care by creating full service, state-of-the-art, imaging facilities.